Perhaps you suffer from lower back pain from disc herniation or degenerative disc disease. Do you work in an environment that requires you sit for long a period of time? If you are someone enduring back discomfort or lack healthy spine structure, then you should consider wearing a brace specialized in back support. It is essential that you consult your family chiropractor or another licensed health care provider to properly diagnose your condition. If you are sure that you have disc injury or degenerative disc disease, it is recommended that you have a talk about the advantages and disadvantages of using a back brace.
The benefits of wearing a back brace are endless. With this helpful tool you are given additional support to your spine and muscles. It is important to maintain proper posture. By keeping correct posture, pressure is taken off of the spinal nerves. In addition, muscle pain is alleviated.
A back brace can also help you carry out daily activities without the risk of straining your back muscles or sustaining excessive pain. Most people that do a substantial amount of lifting and bending suffer back injuries and flare-ups. This issue can be resolved with a proper lifting technique and the Airform Inflatable Back Brace.
1. Adjustable Air Bladder
- This feature offers custom fit that allows you the comfort and ease of wearing at any time. The adjustable air bladder provides compression in the lumbar area.
2. Self-Contained Pneumatic System
- The self-contained pneumatic system is designed to be simple without all of the fussy lumps and bumps. With the low profile structure, you can wear this back brace everywhere and with most clothing. The Ossur Airform Inflatable Back Brace is very simple and easy to use.
3. Mesh Panels & Ventilation
- The Airform Inflatable Back Brace has your comfort in mind. While many competing models provide little air resulting in sweating, this product includes mesh panels and ventilation so that you will not suffer discomfort. This feature is perfect for those who wish to wear daily or in professional settings.
4. Double Pull Strap
- The double pull strap on this back brace provides additional support to the lumbar area. Not only that, this product also supports the abdominal areas.
5. Rubber Gripper Strips
- These rubber strips are intentionally sewn on the inside. With the Airform Inflatable Back Brace you will experience comfort and ease as the brace does its work to improve your back. Never will you suffer from ill-made equipment and material. The Airform Inflatable Back Brace secures every end so that you are a satisfied customer.
- Prevents Pain-This inflatable back support prevents the pain cycle that often results in muscle spasm and strain.
- Cold/Hot Therapy -The unique gel pad offers relief by releasing cold and hot therapy to your muscles.
- Breathable -You can wear this back brace in all seasons! The state-of-the-art ventilation and mesh material allows skin to breathe. No longer will you sweat under equipment that does not seem to do the job. With the Airform Inflatable Back Brace you will receive quality treatment for all of your aches and pains. Trust us, your back will thank you later.
Sizes (sized according to waist circumference):