DDS Ambulatory Cervical Traction Collar. The DDS collar is the superior approach in treating neck pain. The ambulatory traction collar is soft, comfortable, lightweight and easy-to-use. The unique and patented expandable Cervical Traction Collar (rear section), along with the Fixed Chin Collar (front section), uses an advanced longitudinal expansion system to reduce disc pressure within the cervical spine effectively eliminating pain.
The process is simple: by increasing the intervertebral space, pressure applied on the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating pain while assisting active-rehabilitation.
Spinal decompression reveals promising results for the future, and effective management of patients with all types of disc disease and spinal injuries.
The DDS 100 consists of a unique and patented, expandable Traction Collar (rear section), Fixed Chin Collar (front section) and Hand Air Pump. (See image for numbers.)
1. TRACTION COLLAR - The unique and patented expansion belt design provides traction effect.
2. CHIN COLLAR - The contoured frontal collar is soft and ergonomically designed to provide comfort, support and stability.
3. STRONG MEDICAL MAGNETS OF 1600 GAUSS - Four strategically placed magnets are sewn into the belt assisting with pain alleviation.
4. ONE-TOUCH VELCRO TYPE CONNECTORS - Provides simple, easy-to-use fixed-points for traction effect. Stabilizes pressure on the collar bone and chest area.
5. AIR INJECTION NOZZLE - A simple connection system to the Hand Air Pump allows for very easy pressure adjustments and deflation.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!